Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wrapping natural 4a black hair STRAIGHT?

Hi,



I've been wearing my hair natural for years and plan to continue, but I'm tired of wearing just a puffy ponytail and I want to change up my look. I have soft and completely natural 4a black hair. Is it possible to use the wrapping technique to make me hair straight or at least straighter? I've worn relaxed straight hair before, but I don't want to bother with chemicals -- that's how my hair got messed up so many times before. I just want to have a straight style when I want to without having to use chemicals or heat. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.



Wrapping natural 4a black hair STRAIGHT?

I don't know wrapping techique but i know this...



. I discovered this about 3 months ago and now my hair flows in the wind and is so weightless and healthy. And no i do not have a relaxer i stopped getting them 5 years ago ( and i've only have 3 relaxers in my life time so this is all natural) it amazes me.



1. The shampoo, unfortunately many black women are using shampoos with alcohol and petroleum jelly. step away from them. Use Aveda's shampoo.. specifically the name is Brilliant...go to the website. I use it, i love it, it mouisterizes my hair and the products are natural. i have also heard that KeraCare is good.



2. Okay, step two condition it and then it is time to comb it out, Do not use a brush on you hair when it is wet,,it will hate you for it then break off in revenge.



3. Do a hot oil treatment atleast once a month with extra virgin olive oil...repeat..EXTRA VIRGIN olive oil..not the regular stuff. unfortunately i have yet to take this step however my hair is doing great.



4. Okay on the daily basis you need to pay close attention to your hair...i recommend conditioning your scalp and your ends so that they will not get dry and unhealthy



Petroleum jellly and mineral oil are weapons of mass destruction,,it does so much harm to your hair it cannot be all explained here. So you ask what do I use...well natural oils



jojoba oi, extra virgin olive oil, sesame oil, emu oil, coconut oil...all these natural oils and more love you..i promise.



5. Next,,if you want your hair straight but still be natural it is time to get a freakin good flat iron.,i have the Chi..it does the job but I recommend getting the Sedu because of the good reviews. make sure to protect your hair..i have so thermal protector from Aveda.



6. Eat healthy, drink lots of water,



7. take multivitamins, and fish oil pills you can get from GNC.



Follow these steps and life will be good..the best part about flat iron (which i do once a week or every two weeks not everday since it will kill your hair) is that it is not stringy but thick and healthy, yet straight and light enough to blow in the wind.



Wrapping natural 4a black hair STRAIGHT?

do a rollerset first and then you can wrap it at night....i have natural hair too, but i don't classify it because none of the classifications fit me, my hair varies all over my head, but rollerset first or you can do a press %26amp; curl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate