Saturday, June 19, 2010

Blue Black hair: sexy?

I have medium tan skin, between cream and brown and I want to go back to black hair. But I find black boring so I am considering blue-black. Will that look good with my tannish skin color?



Blue Black hair: sexy?

Hold it !! please don't . It will be ugly



Blue Black hair: sexy?

Blue Blue is a great color. It will really stand out if your looking to be different from the regular blonde haired chicks Report It



Blue Black hair: sexy?

Blue Black I MEANT!! Report It



Blue Black hair: sexy?

Uauu.



Hermosa.



Blue Black hair: sexy?

it may make you look older



Blue Black hair: sexy?

Sure for halloween you can be a witch.



Blue Black hair: sexy?

yes because you are a warm tone you can pull this off without looking washed out see a hairstylist to help you decide how much blue undertone to go with because it is ajustable



Blue Black hair: sexy?

it will, but realize the blue black will not last that long. the bluish color will gradually fade and end up being dull black again.



Blue Black hair: sexy?

I would go with Dark brown with light brown highlights



Blue Black hair: sexy?

Not sexy but I'm just a girl, what do I know? I prefer a warm look for my tan skin. Gold highlights and all that. I don't want to look cold. You might try some lowlights for a more dramatic look.



Good luck



Blue Black hair: sexy?

If i were u to make sure it would match your tone just dye a couple of strands in the back or top. If it looks fine then do your whole head. If not instead of basic black, try jet black. It has a deeper dimension to it. If all else fails, dye basic black but get highlights to liven up your hair. U can do anything from the blond family, red tones or even brown tones to compliment your skin color. Happy looking.



Blue Black hair: sexy?

no, you should go with and blonde color. i got the same color skin and i have blonde hair and i think it looks hot. trust me i am for real.



Blue Black hair: sexy?

it would look cool, but ask a hairstylist first to see how much blue you should put in.



Blue Black hair: sexy?

blue black is played out from the 90's



Blue Black hair: sexy?

Considering your skin color, I don't think that blue-black will be very flattering. You say that plain black is boring to you, but it will be much more attractive on you. Check out the site I attached if you don't believe me.



Blue Black hair: sexy?

I dyed my hair blue black a few years ago and I will say that although it is quick to fade down to a regular black, it is not quick to leave the hair without a problem. After a few months of the blue black hair I wanted to dye it lighter again and it wouldn't go lighter. I had to either grow out the blue black with awful roots or cut it off.. it was not fun.. I wound up dying it darkest brown to make the roots less obvious and then cut it off when it got long enough that I wouldn't be stuck with short hair. Unless you LOVE that color, it isn't worth the headache

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate