Saturday, June 19, 2010

Blonde hair, brown hair, or Black hair. A new color?

I"m asian and I have really dark brown hair(if you look close enough) and I am wanting to get blonde highlights. I'm still not completely sure because I'm still really nervous about dye-jobs.



What kind of blonde color would look good with black hair? Al lighter or brownish? I am going to get it done in a salon, by the way. I am also thinking about get regular highlights (brown), but I want something different and change. I've had the same look for a long time and I want to shock my friends and family.



Help? Thanks to anyone in advance.



Blonde hair, brown hair, or Black hair. A new color?

Not just plain blonde streaks - they don't look very classy imo. I really like the red streaks, though, and brown sounds like it would be good. Or, have you seen black-haired people with the multi-colored (brown-red-blond) highlights before? I think it's pretty pricey but it looks really pretty...



You could do something like purple, too!



Blonde hair, brown hair, or Black hair. A new color?

brownish. changing your color to lighter all of the sudden, might sock you



Blonde hair, brown hair, or Black hair. A new color?

I think asian ppl look better with light brown. I'm asian too and my friends often have brown highlights.



Blonde hair, brown hair, or Black hair. A new color?

RED HAIR,,,



Blonde hair, brown hair, or Black hair. A new color?

Shocking will be easy...get the lighter brown highlights, too, but then go REALLY light for accen streaks. They will notice.



Blonde hair, brown hair, or Black hair. A new color?

I think brown hair with blonde hightlights are pretty much the best way to go !!!!



Blonde hair, brown hair, or Black hair. A new color?

Do'nt ,mistake me for being racist, but I dont think blonde looks great on asian people, highlights are ok but not a full head of blonde hair. start with THIN blonde highlights. and dont go for the proper peroxide blonde - white shade, a subtle tone will look nice if you go to a good hairdresser they can help a lot with picking colours to suit your natural hair tone.



good luck.



Blonde hair, brown hair, or Black hair. A new color?

Actually it depends on you %26amp; with you choice. But maybe it would be best if you make golden brown with your black hair or get golden highlight. But black hair looks good %26amp; my hair is also black because I am asian male.



Blonde hair, brown hair, or Black hair. A new color?

for the best shine, i use a see through dye.



you can actually see your face in it.



i think platinum highlights for you though. %26lt;%26lt; baldy



Blonde hair, brown hair, or Black hair. A new color?

if you go for the blonder highlights, be careful!!!!! any kind of lightening process on darker hair might turn it orange. you need a stylist that has been doing color for a long time(at least 5-10 years experience). they will know what lightening product to put on that is best for your natural level. my question is if you have any color on your hair now? if you don't great, virgin hair is the best canvas for a colorist. if you already have color on your hair then you absolutely CAN NOT lighten your hair with just color. color does not lift color. if you have virgin hair, then start off with just a few levels lighter than your natural. this will get you used to the lighter color. you can always add more but if it is too much then you have a problem.



one of the girls in my salon is asian and she pulls her hair through a cap and puts a blue based highlighting bleach on and has the other person check it frequently.



the blue base will keep the hair from being too orange or brassy.



combine the 2 colors and you get a nice multi-dimensional look. good luck



Blonde hair, brown hair, or Black hair. A new color?

I say all over platnim blonde highlights thin but lots



Blonde hair, brown hair, or Black hair. A new color?

dark brown or black hair looks great with all colors of highlights such as reds, browns and blonds

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate