Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dying blonde highlighted hair black with wash-in-wash-out dye?

Hi! I have long brunette/blonde hair that i higlighted blonde in September but I really want to die it black now. I want to use one of those wash-in-wash-out hair dyes to see what I look like with black hair but someone told me it will make my highlights go funny. Does anyone know the facts about this stuff and if there is a wash-in-wash-out dye that won't do anything perminent to my hair.



Thankyou so much for your help x



Dying blonde highlighted hair black with wash-in-wash-out dye?

hey me and my friends wanted to dye are hair black for the last few days of school last year. I had light blonde hair and they had dirty blonde and light brown. So the box said it should only last about 10 washes , first of all my hair turned a bluish blackish color (I was going for the ashlee simpson black look haha) theres didnt look to great either. After all that the worst part is it took a month to completly was out . It left a dull tint to my hair. So yeah f ur highlights are dark-light blonde, idk its a risk.



but good luck!



Dying blonde highlighted hair black with wash-in-wash-out dye?

highlighted hair is very pourous, even the temporary washes will stay in the highlighted area of your hair and your hair will look dirty after you've tried washing it out. The other downfall is that once you go in to the salon to have your hair died they have to deal with the over the counter crap you've done to your hair, more work, harder on your hair etc. Try on a wig see if you like the color and go from there. I wouldn't try coloring your own hair with over the counter products, when you go really dark it can look really bad. Go see a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mileage rate